I can’t believe we are almost halfway through another month! That just blows my mind, but it also made me realize that I needed to sit down and write out my “July Currently” post. As some of you know, I did this last month and LOVED IT! It was so much fun to write and just as fun to look back on now to see what has changed from June to July. Want to read my “June Currently” post? Click HERE!
loving. All of the new things I have gotten for my apartment – new bedding, new decorations. There is so much that goes into moving out on your own for the first time. It can be a bit overwhelming. However, don’t worry if you are in the same situation right now as I have a Packing List post coming soon!
needing. My apartment is actually a house that I am sharing with 4 other girls, so I am wanting to get a mini fridge for my room just in case we are limited on refrigerator space in our kitchen. I need to get on it though and get one picked out so I can have it purchased BEFORE I move in. *nervously writes that down on my to-do list and circles it twice!*
wanting. a nap! This afternoon is crawling by at work!
writing. this post and jotting down post ideas in my notebook!
reading. Last month, I read The Great Gatsby, which as many of you know I was less than excited about reading after the first few pages. However, it did get MUCH better and I enjoyed it! This month, I am wanting to read Me Before You, but I haven’t started it yet. I probably need to get on that though since the month is halfway gone!
watching. So Mr. Man and I completely finished the first two seasons of How to Get Away with Murder last month. We are now having withdrawals! Mr. Man has gotten into House of Cards, but I am falling off of that bandwagon. It just hasn’t held my attention the way that HTGAWM did. I am so ready for September now! Having said all of that, I am not currently watching anything! I also tried to watch Grace and Frankie, but again I just haven’t been able to get into it as much either. Something that I have been watching lately though is all of my Disney movies. They are just the best! Most recently, I watched The Princess and the Frog. I love how the movie is set in 1920s – 30s NOLA! If you haven’t seen it, then what are you waiting for?! Just the other day, I was reading the Lady of the House blog and noticed that she had written a Disney 20 Questions post and I am thinking I will have to write one for my blog too, because I have an immense love affair for everything Disney!
listening. to the Exit sign vibrate while the construction crew works on the train tracks outside our office amounting to the worst sound I think I have ever heard! Here’s to hoping they stop soon!
wishing. to be home and binging on Youtube videos in comfortable clothes!
feeling. happy and sad, because my internship ends tomorrow. It has been a great opportunity and so much fun!
craving. hmmm…can nothing be an answer?!
eating. I am not currently eating anything, but I did have Jimmy John’s for lunch. I guess that counts.
drinking. Sweet Iced Tea. There is nothing better!
working on. a College Packing List post.
contemplating. when I can leave! This is the Monday-est Tuesday ever!
- I want to get several review posts written for my new review blog, The Calico Cat Reviews. I created this blog so that I can start doing more paid sponsorships and reviews. This blog was created mainly for an experiment, but I thought it could also be for reviews. I am wanting to do a post about a comparison of wordpress.com and blogger blogs.
- I want to read Me Before You and The Beekeeper’s Son.
- Gear up for moving into my apartment!
last month’s goals.
- I want to read 3 books: The Great Gatsby, Me Before You and The Beekeeper’s Son.
- UPDATE: I finished reading The Great Gatsby. I started The Beekeeper’s Son, but it just hasn’t been as good as I would have liked so I am not sure if I am going to finish it or not. I didn’t even touch Me Before You.
- I want to be more active on my blog and try to post at least once – shooting for twice – per week.
- UPDATE: Major fail. June was so busy with my internship, nannying job and vacation that this just didn’t happen. Sadly. 😭
- I want to be more active on my Instagram, hoping to be posting 5-6 times per week.
- UPDATE: A second major fail due to the same reason as above. 😭
- I want to keep up all of the pinning that I have been doing on Pinterest lately.
- UPDATE: I did keep this up and I have been loving it! I love to repin others’ pins and then seeing others repinning my pins! Next item on my to-do is to make my pictures into Rich Pins and more pin friendly.