Wow, this month has been a whirlwind in the best way possible! Here’s a quick recap of my February.
- We finished planning our wedding plans and pulled off the perfect fairytale wedding!
RELATED: Wedding Belles blog series
2. The hubs and I took our first airplane rides and obviously, travelled out of the country for the first time to go on our honeymoon.
3. We had the best week in Ocho Rios, Jamaica at the Sandals Ochi Beach Club. I can’t wait to fully recap our stay and review the resort for you all!
4. I have started to change my last name – didn’t realize how extensive of a process that this was!
5. The hubs and I spent our first weekend at home after the wedding, watching Scandal and hanging our guestbook on our gallery wall. I can’t wait to share it with you all!
This month, I have fallen in love with the Goal Digger podcast by Jenna Kutcher. My two favorite episodes from this month are Bonus 010: 5 Secrets to Managing Stress Better and Bonus 04: 5 Things to do Before Picking Up Your Phone. With planning a wedding, life has been stressful so the stress episode was a good reminder to take some time to relax and destress. I also love the phone episode because I am so bad about waking up and immediately checking my phone – a habit that I really want to break!
This month, I have been loving Reign. I can’t get enough!
I am obsessed with Camila Cabello and I have been loving her song, “Never Be the Same.”
While I didn’t do much cooking in the month of February, we had several favorites that we tried out in January. We loved this Apple Pork Tenderloin and these Roasted Vegetables that I paired with it. I enjoy cooking, but week night meals need to be simple and easy. That is exactly what this recipe is!
RELATED: February’s Meal Plan
There is my February in a nutshell! It was the best month ever and I can’t wait to see what March has in store!
What was your favorite moment from February? Did you have any favorites this month?