This week’s “Meet the Blogger” is Simone from Primster’s Chic. I think you will love her as much as I do! Take it away, Simone!
1. Hi guys! My name is Simone and I am 19-years-old and I go to a private liberal arts college in Georgia. I love to express myself though writing which is why I recently started a blog. I also am in love with fashion which is why my blog is a fashion and lifestyle blog! I haven’t been active for the past couple of weeks because I just started my second year of college but expect more post in the next couple of days over at www.primpsterschic.blogspot.com !
2. On Primpster’s Chic, you will be able to find topics from fashion to advice or how to deal with school or finding a new group of friends! I know growing up I was always a Nervous Nelly when it came to school so I love giving advice on how to get the most out of school and can’t forget about fashion and just everything that comes with being a girl! I am going to have a giveaway on my social media soon! You can find me @primpsterschic on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook !
3. If I could describe my style in three words it would be fresh, simple,and chic. My style kind of gave me the name for my blog. When I think of Primpster’s Chic I think of someone who is confident, happy, and just themselves which is what I always strive to be.
4. On a night out I usually love to be a little edgy but chic. So I might wear black high waisted pants, which a grungy tank, and and come little black booties. It is like my go to night outfit because its simple, cute, and comfortable so I will be sure to have fun all night!
5. If I had to pick a style icon that I looked up to I would hands down pick Lauren Conrad. She is someone who I admire in more than just fashion but her style is so unique and so fresh and so me. I absolutely love her and would love to meet her if given the chance.
6. Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons so I am so excited for all the trends to come! I am definitely most excited for all the dark colors and the cool weather! My favorite Fall/Winter trend is definitely cozy sweaters and brown boots.
7. Even though I have not been blogging for long I still have enjoyed every memory I have made, My favorite blogging moment was when I made my first post. I absolutely loved the feeling of just sitting down and writing and the feedback was amazing! I haven’t posted since then which is so sad but in the next couple of days I will have more post out! So be on the look out!
8. If I could sit down with any blogger it would probably be with Mikayla Christainsen who is also know as A Seersucker State of Mind (www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com) she is amazing I absolutely love her blog and her and would love to meet her!