So here we are at the end of another month and that means it is time to have Mr. Man back on the blog. This month, Mr. Man and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on the 11th. It is crazy that we have been dating for that length of time. I guess time really does fly when you’re having fun!
1. This year is Leap Year — what are you going to do to celebrate?
I do not find a leap year a big enough event to celebrate.
2. If you could create an obscure holiday, what would it be and why?
National Football Day. A day where only football games are shown on all channels at all times of the day. Men will get a pass from their girlfriends/fiances/wives for sitting on the couch and eating and/or tailgating all day and not be nagged at.
3. Have you seen the movie Leap Year? If not, tell us about another romantic comedy you have seen.
I have not seen Leap Year but I have seen How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. I don’t see this movie as a romantic comedy because guys can actually enjoy this movie. It is very funny and deals with some manly aspects in life such as sports and gambling.
4. Tradition has it that women are supposed to propose to their men on leap day. Would you (or did you) say yes if your girl popped the question?
If my girlfriend asked me to marry her, I would say yes. Men like to be pampered too. Would we still get a ring or Superbowl tickets?
5. If you had to have a special event take place on leap day, what would it be (ex: wedding, birthday, birth of your child, etc)?
I think it would be entertaining to have a birthday on leap day. You only grow one year older every four years, right? Isn’t that how it works?